Senior Product Manager - Vulnerability Response | 30383
Senior Product Manager - Vulnerability Response
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are seeking a Staff Product Manager to help address customer challenges in vulnerability lifecycle management. We need someone that is driven and results oriented who can work collaboratively to drive our product road map, help scale our business, and make our customers successful.
Product management experience is required. Subject matter expertise in asset discovery, vulnerability scanning, and/or patch management is ideal – this could be from relevant industry experience at companies like Tenable, Qualys, Rapid7, or IBM Bigfix, Tanium, Microsoft SCCM, or from practitioner experience at an end user organization. This role will be balanced in terms of outbound customer engagement for requirements definition and prioritization, and inbound development engagement for product delivery.
What you get to do in this role:
- Understand the customer, the market, and the competitors
- Use this understanding to inform the 3 year product strategy and the 12 month roadmap
- Engage with customers, the broader product team, sales, and professional services to validate key road map enhancements
- Work closely with development to further define features and release content
- Collaborate with Business Development to evaluate new partnerships and alliance opportunities
- Team with Product Marketing on sales education
- Engage with technical sales on product releases and updates
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 8 to 10 years of overall experience with at least 3-5 years of experience in product management
- Also, ideally 2-4 years of vulnerability management domain experience
- Strong strategic analysis skills and good product intuition
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible
- Solid team work and collaboration skills
- 25% annually
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where strong individuals will have an opportunity to grow their careers.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.