Executive Assistant | 27256
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced, highly-organized, detail-oriented self-starter with a personable demeanour. You are the glue that keeps our VP organised and efficient. You’re enthusiastic, flexible and a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills who operates well in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
• Calendar and Meeting management: coordinate internal and external meetings including staff meetings, agency briefings, brown bags, virtual meetings/WebEx scheduling, off- site meetings and events, and one-on-one meetings. Assist with food orders, meeting needs, agenda support and note taking. Proactively manage calendar requests and conflicts.
• Meeting preparation, arranging offsites.
- Handle all travel (flight, hotel, car) arrangements (domestic and international).
• Expense management duties,which includes submitting expense reports and receipts in a timely manner.
• Project work as needed to support the Marketing teams goals.
• 5+ years of senior executive administrative experience.
• Proactive, one step ahead work ethic, attitude and approach.
• Multi-tasking is not an issue for you, you are able to juggle multiple calendars,
- Ability to anticipate scheduling conflicts and recommend solutions.
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, with a desire to offer suggestions and improvements.
• Superior communication skills with the ability to work across all levels, internally and with agencies.
• High level of confidentiality, discernment and judgment, tenacious and politically astute, .
• Desire to grow and take on your own projects and work under pressure while consistently meeting deadlines.
• You are a technical wizard with Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, WebEx, Concur and BOX.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with
some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.