Advisory Solution Consultant, Banking Sector | 24061
Advisory Solution Consultant (Banking Sector)
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. ServiceNow is building on our reputation for Service Management and extending our platform, so our customers may now take advantage of a Service Management approach to support their customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better and inspiring each other to be better as well.
As a member of our pre-sales team you will have a major impact on our future success. While customers have extended ServiceNow to support their external customers for years, this is a relatively new and exciting product focus for ServiceNow. Members of this team will have an opportunity to grow this business from the ground floor, along with support from the business unit, executive team, and sales.
As an Advisory Solution Consultant (Presales), with experience in the banking sector, you will be responsible for supporting the sales effort, including product customer requirements gathering, demonstrations, product configuration for proof of concepts, and participation in marketing events. Good customer service skills, the ability to learn quickly; along with the ability to translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. You will be the product expert that conveys value to address customers’ business issues.
What you get to do in this role:
- Understand customer requirements and how ServiceNow can contribute to generate Business Value
- Assisting the sales personnel in the qualification of customer needs and performing Customer analysis
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the solutions including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- Work with customers to make them understand that their business issues and problems can be solved by ServiceNow solutions
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations etc. in preparation for deployment
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via WebEx
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Staying current on product developments/releases
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc.
- Staying current on competitive analysis and understanding differentiators between the ServiceNow and its competitors.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- The capability to speak business language while at the same time understanding technology
- Strong Pre-sales experience within the banking sector, IT Service Management, IT Operations Management and Risk Management experience would be advantageous (Tool or business process).
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills in German language and English.
- Understanding of and experience selling to enterprise IT architecture.
- Background in ITIL, IT Operations Management, Asset Management, IT Management and/or Infrastructure Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Writing fluently in German and Business English
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.