Industry Marketing Manager - Financial Services | 31858
Financial Services Industry Marketing Manager, Northern Europe (Benelux and Nordics)
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
This role will report to: Director Marketing, Northern Europe
ServiceNow makes work, work better for people.
We’re changing the world of work by automating the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, helping the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
Our product, the Now platform is the intuitive, intelligent cloud platform for work that was built with a focus on people. It delivers digital workflows that automate previously manual processes across a whole business ecosystem including IT transformation, HR and employee experience and customer service.
We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Role of Industry Marketing Manager
We’re looking for an experienced industry marketeer who will drive growth in Northern Europe through a verticalized marketing approach within Financial Services
You will head up the FSI marketing function in Northern Europe to build and show increased relevance and a deeper understating in order to achieve our pipeline goals.
In this role you will:
- Own the marketing plan and outcome on defined KPI´s for FSI in Northern Europe
- Work in business partnership with the sales team, industry specialists in the region and being accountable for creating relevance for the ServiceNow brand in the industry (thought leadership) and delivering on a pipeline target (demand creation and acceleration).
- Build industry specific messaging / solution value propositions for target buying centres including line of business that resonates in market
- Identify key industry bodies, publications and 3rd parties to partner with / become members of, to extend scale, reach and influence to position ServiceNow as thought leaders in FSI
- Work closely with the partner organisation to identify key strategic partners and build joint GTM plans.
- Oversee the delivery of omni channel, industry focused, digital marketing campaigns working closely with the rest of the Northern Marketing Team.
- Create pipeline;
- Source industry content from Corporate and EMEA Campaigns plus Global Industry Marketing. Localise where required to optimise for local market.
- Embed industry content / tracks into key events
To be successful you will work very close to the country sales organization and collaboratively with the Global Industry Marketing team and the ABM Centre of Excellence as well as other FSI marketing leaders across EMEA to access and contribute to a broad range of industry specific content, tools and tactics. You will be working both on a strategic level, defining the best mid-term and long-term marketing plans to grow the industry, and on a tactical level execute on FSI specific campaigns.
We are looking for a team member with:
- Extensive experience from marketing in FSI
- Excellent interpersonal communication written and verbal with a strong ability to influence at all levels, internally and externally.
- Strong organisation skills, proven success in driving a broad portfolio of different campaigns/projects.
- Strong skills in modern marketing tools and best practices. ABM experience is an advantage.
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision, relevant experience in working in a fast-moving, highly innovative global organisation.
- High tolerance to ambiguity and fast change.
- Balanced personality with both strong entrepreneurial drive and experience to orchestrate and leverage the power of a complex global organisation
- A “we” before “I” mentality
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.