Sales Development Representative | 28100
Sales Development Representative
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a highly driven Account Development Representative to join our expanding Global Demand team. The candidate will be an individual with a demonstrable track record in new business pipeline generation ideally over the telephone within an Enterprise capacity.
What you get to do in this role:
- Establish, develop and grow new business relationships over the telephone with influential contacts within Key Accounts within the German region.
- Meet or exceed Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales objectives.
- Leverage existing relationships into projects, departments and divisions to identify new opportunities to pass to the Field Account Executives
- Align with Field Account Executives to effectively devise territory plan and account profiles
- Facilitate resources necessary to further sales cycles such as Solution Consultants, Customer Services, Marketing, etc.
- Provide timely and accurate information to management such as forecasting, territory plans, business objectives, etc.
- Utilize and leverage internal technology to manage marketing leads effectively and in a timely manner
- Effective Data Management through internal and external sources such as CRM, social media, search engines and press
- Working towards daily, monthly & quarterly KPI metrics such as Calls Made, Talk Time, Appointment Setting
- Follow a clear and defined Qualification Process.
- Occasional travel for training and/or meetings may be required.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Fluent German and English language
- A demonstrable track record of success within a telemarketing, lead generation, cold calling or new business sales capacity (ideally within the Enterprise space)
- Experience in selling IT solutions an advantage
- A thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate and progress long, complex sales cycles
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- Excellent relationship building skills – Ability to build meaningful business relationships with ServiceNow customers, prospects and internal colleagues
- Persistent and dependable, especially with deliverables and deadlines
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexibility to work extended hours during peak periods if needed.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.