Senior Business Insights Analyst | 24079
Job Title: Senior Business Insights Analyst
Location: Bangalore, India
This position reports to: Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Perform a function and service in the Marketing organization that is a critical operational and strategic foundation for planning and execution.
- Develop visual and interactive dashboards that provide self-service insights and track progress against corporate event goals and key performance indicators.
- Analyze critical business issues, and trends leveraging data from dashboards and other internal data sources
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 8+ years of related experience & Bachelor’s Degree or 6+ years of related experience & Master’s degree.
- Self-sufficient in gathering, normalizing, and analyzing data from multiple data sources to support ad-hoc reporting & analysis, intermediate level SQL skills required
- Advanced skills with Tableau data visualization and profiling
- Project management skills – inventory backlog of deliverable tasks, proactive in seeking prioritization inputs, identifies critical risks and issues, escalates appropriately.
- Attention to detail in verifying accuracy and reliability before broadly publishing dashboard updates and results.
- Passion for learning – Self-motivated and curious, asking clarifying questions to research issues, business needs, and underlying processes.
- Prefer skills & experience:
- Supporting Marketing, Sales, or Business Unit pipeline reporting & analysis
- Prior experience working at or consulting for Business to Business (B2B) high tech companies
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.