IT Operation Management Sales Executive, Solution Sales | 30361
Solution Sales, IT Operations Management
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The ITOM Solution Sales will focus on ServiceNow’s portfolio of IT Operations Management solutions. This includes working along with the ServiceNow Sales Direct and Indirect Sales Team to promote and sell the IT Operations Management Portfolio of solutions to both existing and new customers within your assigned region.
What you get to do in this role:
- Understand, develop and grow a Region whereby monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Develop joint sales plans with the field sales team and sales strategy for achieving sales targets.
- Work jointly on all aspects of the sales cycle to secure new ITOM customers
- Capitalize on both new and existing relationships to introduce ServiceNow’s ITOM offerings
- Canvassing and Cold calling
- Executive Calls and Presentations/Demonstrations
- Demonstrate ROI & POV proposals
- Negotiation and Closing
- Maintain sufficient activity levels to achieve sales targets and build appropriate pipelines to achieve quarterly sales targets.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
7+ years of solution and service based sales experience within an Enterprise Management, Performance Management, CMDB solution provider or related high technology business environment.
- Excellent knowledge of IT Operation Management platforms in correlation with application, networking and systems management tools. A strong market landscape is required.
- Candidates will be highly motivated and have extensive experience in successfully selling large ticket solutions.
- Candidates must have strong presentation, written and oral communication skills, as well as the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.
- Travel required.
- Written: Must be able to assist with RFPs, customer communication
- Verbal: Must be able to articulate complex technical concepts
- Interpersonal: Ability to forge new, strong business relationships
- Presentation: Customer facing presentations
- Work in a Team Environment.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.