Backend Developer (DevOps Orientation) | 23515
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Join our very strong Tel-Aviv team, pushing the boundaries of App & Web analytics.
We’re looking for creative team-players who strive for beautiful solutions to complex problems.
Take part in our backend team, building state-of-the-art big-data analytics features at immense scale.
What you get to do in this role:
- You would test and Incorporate new products and services that help us scale and explore new possibilities.
- You would develop tools and processes to support our development and production infrastructure.
- You would take part in continually optimizing our deployment architecture.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 2+ years of experience with Linux administration
- 2+ years of programming experience, preferably using Python
- Advantage: Experience with Docker
- Advantage: Experience with SaltStack / Ansible / Chef / Puppet
- Major Advantage: BSc in Computer Science or Mamram / 8200 graduate
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.