Advisory Solution Consultant, Alliance and Channels | 23437
Job Title: Advisory Solution Consultant, Alliance and Channels
Location: Remote, VA; Remote, GA; Remote, NY
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We make the world of work, work better for people.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better every day.
ServiceNow is seeking an Advisory Solution Consultant supporting our Alliance and Channels Partners with a focus on Managed Service Providers. In this role, you will be expected to provide pre-sales support, technical product and architecture advice,on-going communication of the latest ServiceNow solutions/capabilitiesand assisting our Partners build Practices that deliver exceptional customer outcomesin this domain. Additionally, you will be responsible for evangelizing ServiceNow mindshare to our partner community to aide them to evolve their solutions leveraging a ServiceNow First approach, sell effectively to their customers, and extend the ServiceNow value proposition.
As an AdvisorySolution Consultant,you will:
- Take a lead role in delivering and managing the technical enablement and pre-sales focus areas for our Alliance and Channels Partners
- Help develop and deliver programs that enable our Partners to demonstrate the value of the ServiceNow platform for our collective end customers
- Acquire and expand working knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and associated applications with a focus on Domain Separation in support of our Managed Services partners
- Develop strategic relationships with Partners and the senior leadership within those Partners to understand their go to market strategy and support their client pursuits
- Execute a firm wide awareness plan to drive mindshare of ServiceNow within the Partner Communities
- Identify/collaborate on business development opportunities for market differentiated offerings by our Managed Services Partners based on the ServiceNow platform
- Promote ServiceNow training tools, sales tools and content, and information resources available to our Partner organizations, including on-going updates of platform as well as application advancements
- Provide oversight on, and ensure successful completion of Partner initiatives and any necessary RFx assistance
- Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues within our organization
- Collaborate, actively share knowledge, and promote best known methods amongst other ServiceNow Solution Consulting team members
- Travel for Partner, Customer, and Organizational activities up to 50%
- 5+ years of Solution Consulting experience
- 5+ years of consulting or delivery experience - preferably with a recognized Tier 1 Managed Services Provider organization
- Significant technical and business consulting pre-sales experience
- Working knowledge of modern web technologies and cloud computing
- Excellent understanding of the architectural principles for cloud based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, and automation
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging technologies and developing innovative solutions
- Talented at explaining complex topics clearly and concisely, and effective at providing practical guidance
- Has experience working in a large corporate enterprise engaging at the CxO level
- Superb problem-solving skills and logical thinking ability
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
- Undergraduate degree in Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering etc.
- A current ServiceNow certification (e.g. Certified System Administrator and/or Certified Implementation Specialist)
- Experience in any of the key subject areas, with a demonstrated history delivering consulting services:
- IT Strategy and Planning
- IT Operations and Management
- IT Processes
- IT Governance
- IT Portfolio, Program and Project Management
- IT Project Delivery (SDLC)
- Enterprise Architecture (Strategy, Planning, Standards)
Experience that will help you stand out:
- Completion of ServiceNow Domain Separation education within the past year
- Experience developing on competitive platforms
- ServiceNow platform development experience
- Experience working with Alliance and Channel Partners in both “Sell To” and “Sell With” opportunities
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.