Senior Human Resources Business Partner | 23528
Senior HR Business Partner
Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for an HR Business Partner who is an effective influencer, knowledgeable about the business, and whose impact and value is clear to the client group and HR org alike.
The successful HRBP will be able to function well in a high growth, fast paced environment. Comfortable with ambiguous situations, recognizing when it’s appropriate to introduce more structure and process without derailing the current output. The HRBP will possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to build solid relationships based on trust. This role demands partnering closely with business leaders at all levels, HR leadership, and employees throughout the org to ensure talent capabilities drive and support our business objectives. The HRBP role will continue to evolve and change as the company grows and as the HR organization changes along with it to meet the business needs. The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic and changing environment and have fun while getting a lot of great work done.
- Understand the business and its challenges in order to help address the organization and people needs
- Assist with the change process as the company meets the challenges of hyper-growth and the need to scale
- Partner with other HR Business Partners and centers of excellence to ensure alignment and to create a strong, cross-functional team
- Partner with expertise centers to solve business problems and to executive on corporate-wide talent initiatives
- Deliver short-term solutions while also solving for long-term problems by addressing immediate challenges and underlying causes
- Assist in aligning HR strategy with business priorities to drive to results
- Improve manager capabilities through coaching and implementation of management development programs and opportunities
- Use data to measure success: learn, iterate, and improve; analyze trends and develop proactive actions to further support business objectives
- Communicate to a diverse population and be able to flex your style according to the audience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of HR experience, including both direct client support and management coaching experience
- Demonstrated competence in the various HR functional areas, especially employee relations and change management
- Comfortable and thrive in an ambiguous, high growth, fast paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated credibility and integrity in communications to ensure information flows both upward and downward
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment and work independently
- Critical thinker with success in developing innovative solutions to business issues
- Ability to manage multiple complex issues and prioritize projects concurrently
- Ability to work at all levels of the HR “stack” - Strategic, operational, and tactical
- Ability to think strategically and implement strategy tactically
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.