Senior IT Program Manager - Front office applications | 25536
Job Title: Senior IT Program Manager/Scrum Master
Santa Clara, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Come join the IT PMO team and work with a talented group of Program Managers and Scrum Masters leading ServiceNow IT transformation programs. This team is responsible for driving, through best-in-class program management, IT initiatives that enable ServiceNow Sales, Marketing, Services and Channel businesses with advanced technology and analytics.
You will have the opportunity to drive highly visible and impacting initiatives across multiple business functions while utilizing next generation IT PMO methodologies and tooling.
What you get to do in this role:
- Responsible for taking small to large IT Business Applications programs/projects from original concept through final implementation
- Facilitate Scrum rituals (Planning, Standups, review, retrospective, etc.)
- Manage multiple scrums teams applying scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Develop detailed program/project execution plan and manages all implementation processes including projects financials, progress tracking, metrics, monitoring change control process, testing, release to production and on-time delivery within budget constraints
- Create crisp and complete status reporting to support project/program discussions at Steering Committee and Sponsor level.
- Provide overall communication and interfaces with all areas affected by the program/project including cross-functional stakeholders, business sponsors and vendors
- Promote organizational understanding of Agile roles and to help teams and individuals transitioning from waterfall to Agile
- Apply consistency and best practices through project initiation, planning, execution and closing phases, enabling business outcomes and benefits tracking
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- MUST HAVE: 15+ years of project / program management experience
- MUST HAVE: at least 5 years dedicated to managing enterprise level software application development projects for one or more of the following functions: Sales, Marketing, Channel & Alliances, Professional Services.
- Agile Scrum Master Certified
- Experienced scrum master managing multiple scrums teams applying scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Experience with Agile traits and techniques: Lean design, accommodating changing requirements, iterations, loop feedback with customer involvement.
- Proven experience in managing multiple large programs/projects, in enterprise environments delivering business support applications for one or more of the following functions: Global Services, Channel & Alliances, Marketing, Sales or Education.
- Knowledge of Partner Operation business processes; experience with Partner Operation systems
- Demonstrated ability to drive Steering Committee meetings with executive management with solid experience in decision making
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving, conflict / resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated consistent ability to lead cross-functional teams and deliver technical solutions while mitigating or removing hurdles / obstacles. Has a track record of overcoming project crisis.
- Ability to be straightforward, articulate well, and have exceptional listening skills.
EEOE Statement Section
ServiceNow’s EEOE statement is automatically added to each U.S. based job description.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.