Senior Advisory Solution Architect, Global Elite Partners | 31253
Senior Advisory Solution Architect
Joint Go To Market, Global Elite Partners
Alliance and Channels Ecosystem
Location: Remote, TX
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We make the world of work, work better for people.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking a Senior Advisory Solution Architect aligned to support one of our largest Global Strategic Alliance Partners, Deloitte. In this role, you will be expected to provide technology strategy, solution development and on-going communication of the latest ServiceNow solutions/capabilities. Additionally, you will be responsible for evangelizing ServiceNow mindshare to our partner community to enable them to increase their own consumption, evolve our solutions, sell effectively to their customers, and extend the ServiceNow value proposition.
This role requires approximately 50% travel.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- 7+ years of Solution Consulting experience
- Undergraduate degree in Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering etc.
- Working knowledge of modern web technologies and cloud computing
- Experience and understanding of multiple technical domains - application, data, integration, big data, mobility, analytics, etc.
- Excellent understanding of the architectural principles for cloud-based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, and automation
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging technologies and developing innovative solutions
- Strong facilitation skills, to encourage clear articulation of the business issues and effective solution design by the relevant players
- Passion for and demonstrated success understanding and fulfilling internal or external customer needs; maintains a problem-solver mindset
- Sharp business judgment, ability to see "big picture" and to prioritize
- Executive presence, strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to manage change and ambiguity with an action-orientation/drive – must thrive in a dynamic environment
- Talented at explaining complex topics clearly and concisely, and effective at providing practical guidance
- Ability to collaborate and interact at multiple levels (Enterprise Architects, Technical Architects, Offering Managers, Directors, VP’s, and CXO’s)
- Experience in any of the key subject areas, with a demonstrated history delivering consulting services across the following:
- Enterprise Architecture (Strategy, Planning, Standards)
- Service Management
- Security and Operations
- Human Resources
- Financial Management
Experience that will help you stand out:
- Experience with the ServiceNow product suite or competitive product suites highly desirable
- A current ServiceNow certification (e.g. Certified System Administrator and/or Certified Implementation Specialist)
- ServiceNow platform development experience
- Experience developing on competitive platforms
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead architecture and design engagements with Partners on how ServiceNow meets the Business/IT needs for their end customer
- Evangelize our IT, Employee and Customer Workflow message to our partners while conceptualizing, creating and building joint solutions/offerings to monetize their intellectual property and/or domain expertise
- Demonstrations of products based upon business initiatives or required outcomes focused upon the value the solution delivers
- Identifying requirements and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements focused on joint solutions with the Partner
- Staying current on product developments/releases to provide guidance to Partners
- Forging trusted advisor relationships at the top levels at the Partner account
- Providing thought leadership and collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure customer success is achieved
- Participate in and deliver Business Reviews with aligned account teams
- Engaging with the Partner and cross functional teams post sales to ensure successful transition from sales to delivery
- Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues within our organization
- Identifying, leading and contributing to the creation of best practices, white papers, workshops, technology days, “lunch and learns” etc.
- Provide oversight on, and ensure successful completion of Partner initiatives and any necessary RFx assistance
- Promote ServiceNow training tools, sales tools and content, and information resources available to our Partner organizations, including on-going updates of platform/application advancements.
- Collaborate, actively share knowledge, and promote best known methods amongst other ServiceNow Solution Consulting team members
- Travel for Partner, Customer, and Organizational activities
What we would love to see from you before or during an interview:
- Presentation and demonstration of our ServiceNow Story
- An inspiring portfolio of applications built on platforms such as ServiceNow
- Demonstration of any accessible projects you have built
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.