Sr. Engagement Manager | 31250
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Customer Outcomes team at ServiceNow works with customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing customer success services and expert services. The team’s purpose is to accelerate customers’ adoption of the ServiceNow platform, enabling customers to realize value faster, reduce costs and reduce risks.
As a Customer Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for managing key internal and external initiatives with the aim of adding significant value to the customers as well as helping the broader organization innovate. Deliverables will include the implementation of new projects, as well as managing and navigating the customers’ during these projects.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage cross-functional projects and teams, senior-level business executives and customers to provide a unique customer experience during the projects.
- Provide weekly/monthly, quarterly updates to the customer as well as to internal executive teams
- Manage each phase of the project and be able to navigate the cross-functional team, both internal and external
- Initiate and/or participate in strategic initiatives that impact the tactical approach to the effort as well as influencing the direction of the project.
- Develop and present the value proposition to the customer as part of the initiative and on-going collaboration.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum of 10 years of high-tech/SaaS industry experience
- 5+ years in Customer Engagement roles
- Prior experience with implementing or supporting ServiceNow products in an Enterprise
- Strong cross-functional, technical Project Management experience including planning, scheduling, monitoring and stakeholder reporting
- Demonstrated experience in leading key projects, including strategic customer programs from inception to successful roll-out and beyond
- Strong documentation and presentation skills including creative thinking and willingness to work hands-on to deliver impactful outcomes
- Experience with analytics and understanding of metrics and KPIs (as defined)
- Thought leadership and strategic thinking
- Ability to gather and analyzes data to understand the pros and cons of different decisions and options
- Ability to communicate abstract ideas clearly and independently manage complex project objectives
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Facilitation skills in leading and planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives.
- Strong customer orientation and an innate ability to anticipate and act
- Active listening skills to ensure feedback drives new initiatives and identifies areas of improvement
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up tools, systems, and processes in a short amount of time
- Critical thinking skills, and ability to assimilate and implement new information rapidly and think strategically
- BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline preferred
- Travel up to 50%
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.