Senior Product Manager, Platform: Instance Administration and Core Services | 23223
Job Title: Senior Product Manager, Platform: Instance Administration and Core Services
Location(s): San Diego, CA
Are you passionate about product management and relentless when it comes to delivering great outcomes for your customers? Do you sweat the details and thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment? ServiceNow is transforming the world of work via our digital workflows and enterprise cloud platform. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Core Platform Services team for instance administration and configuration.
This is an opportunity to shape the features and experiences that help administrators manage their ServiceNow instances and meet the business requirements of their end users. Your technical acumen, customer empathy and data analysis skills will help you thrive as an individual contributor as you work closely with engineering teams, product managers, and other stakeholders to shape the roadmap and execute on your vision for the next-generation of platform administration experiences.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work with product management, engineering, and design teams to formulate ServiceNow’s roadmap and vision for administrative tools and the admin experience including application setup, core administration, application management, systems operations and monitoring
- Serve as an evangelist with internal stakeholders to develop and execute a cross-team strategy around creating the optimal administrator experience for instance configuration and management
- Define and prioritize a backlog of work including the creation of epics and user stories, and be data-driven in prioritizing features and quality improvements
- Be the voice of the customer when evaluating day-to-day development decisions
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to produce go-to-market materials
- Work with User Learning (help files and documentation), Training, and Support and Professional Services to assure smooth uptake of new releases
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner, Consultant or technical Product Analyst in a commercial software product company
- 2+ years experience managing and administrating ServiceNow
- The ability to learn new technical concepts quickly
- The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible
- The discipline to focus on high leverage activities, i.e., being good at saying “no” or “not now”
- Comfortable delivering product presentations to large audiences
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager on enterprise Platform as a Service or Software as a Service offerings
- Scrum Master or Scrum Product Owner certification
Up to 20% annually
Work Environment:We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional but non-stuffy atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.