Lead Change Management Strategist, Customer Support | 25726
Job Title: Change Manager, Technical Support Operations
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. Our cloud platform allows enterprises to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution. We’re disruptive. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We've won awards for being the most innovative company on the planet, one of the top companies driving digital transformation and selected to LinkedIn's Top Company list for 2019. This gives you a glimpse into our culture and the type of talent we look for.
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Team / Role
Our Change Manager will report to the Director, Technical Support Operations and support a business-critical team as the Technical Support Change Manager for key support initiatives. The ideal candidate is a results-oriented leader with both strategic and operational experience in a high-growth organization who can create and execute change strategies through the most complex enterprise programs.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead change efforts for our most complex, cross-functional Technical Support programs.
- Create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
- Proactively identify and develop improvements to change management strategy and methodology
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
- Provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions
- Collaborate to lead Change Management discipline within the Technical Support organization
- Create an environment for results-oriented growth and continuous improvement to share best practices and encourage innovation and change within the organization.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Complete change management assessments
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify, manage and develop strategies to mitigate or minimize anticipated resistance
- Consult and coach project teams
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Manage stakeholders
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Support change management at the organizational level
- Manage the change portfolio
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Degree in Organizational Development / Change Management preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in an Enterprise environment, including 5+ years driving large-scale organizational change efforts
- Experience in implementing Change Management practices in a Technical Support organization
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Experience with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have experience using social networks as a tool to drive adoption, create buzz, and obtain feedback
- Comfortable developing, conducting and collecting feedback in-person or via online tools
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be creative and adapt to the challenges of the program with the ability to course correct
- Natural ability to help craft visions that tell stories that drive and instill change
- Must be data driven to help develop, drive, and instill adoption behaviors.
- Experience providing facilitation services and training programs to large groups of stakeholders
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software (i.e., Microsoft PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word and Excel)
- PROSCI OR ACMP change management certification desired
- Familiarity with the enterprise software/ SaaS industry a plus, including ability to speak to market and competitive trends and confidently articulate ServiceNow’s solution set
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.