International Tax Manager | 30567
International Tax Manager
This position reports to: Senior Manager, International Tax
Location: Santa Clara, California
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
You will be responsible for providing tax compliance, provision and planning support to assist the business in achieving its goals in a tax-efficient manner. You must have the ability to operate independently in a fast-paced environment and to work closely and proactively with numerous functional teams across our organization. This position will be based in Santa Clara, California and will report to the Senior Manager, International Tax.
What You Get To Do In This Role
- Prepare quarterly, annual and long-term tax forecasts for GAAP and NonGAAP
- Prepare foreign entities tax provision in accordance with ASC 740, including current and deferred provision calculations, return-to-provision true up, reconciliation of tax accounts, valuation allowance, FIN 48 analysis, E&P, Subpart F, GILTI, BEAT and FDII, etc.
- Prepare US tax compliance for Company’s non-U.S. subsidiaries
- Support foreign income tax compliance as well as tax footnote of the statutory financials of non-US subsidiaries
- Assist with maintaining global transfer pricing policies and calculations, including review and implementation of transfer pricing studies, Country by Country Reporting, and other local transfer pricing documentation requirements
- Assist with the international tax planning projects, including modeling the tax impacts
- Support 404 internal control testing and maintain SOX documentation and processes related to international taxation
- Build collaborative working relationships with legal, accounting, FP&A, and corporate development and communication of tax considerations and gathering appropriate data
- Research and evaluate the tax impact of current and proposed tax legislation
- Ad hoc tax projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting (MST or CPA a plus)
- At least 7 years of relevant international tax experience in Big 4 and technology industry experience
- Hands-on experience in the calculation of quarterly and annual foreign tax provisions with a working knowledge of international tax matters
- Ability to design and build complex tax modeling
- Experience in transfer pricing for US multinational technology companies
- Experience in TCJA international provisions (GILTI, FDII, BEAT and FTC)
- Advanced Excel required, with experience in SAP, Alteryx and One Source Tax Provision a plus
- Ability to manage and execute multiple tasks from end-to-end, prioritizing and adhering to tight timelines with attention to detail
- Self-starter and resourceful
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Results and process-oriented and accountable.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.