HR Product Line Sales - Healthcare, Government & Higher Education | 23525
Product Line Sales Manager - Human Resources – Healthcare, Government & Higher Education
Location: Addison, TX
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
As an HR Product Line Sales Manager for our HR Service Delivery solution, you will be responsible for sales strategy and field enablement, crafting the messaging and positioning for products, as well as lead/co-lead HR specific sales cycles. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into customer value and benefits is crucial. You will be the expert in serving our HR buyers, understanding how they buy and their buying criteria. You will utilize and transfer that knowledge in working collaboratively with the Account Teams and the rest of the HR business unit. Your focus will be selling our HR Service Delivery solution to Healthcare, Government and Higher Education customers throughout the South.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop, in coordination with Product Management and Product Marketing, key sales and go-to-market strategies and objectives to establish ServiceNow as a leader in HR Service Delivery
- Be the voice of the customer and of sales to internal teams
- Provide a business perspective to day-to-day development efforts ensuring customer priorities are addressed
- Provide HR industry expertise in the development and implementation of specific market strategies and programs to improve logo penetration
- Work closely across sales organization to ensure comprehension of HR customer needs to drive quality interactions and outcomes
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key accounts, priority customers, partners and the industry at large
- Work closely with product marketing to develop commercial strategies including customer segmentation, positioning/messaging, sales strategy and tools
- Closely monitor competitor activity and report on opportunities, obstacles, challenges and red flags that may hinder ServiceNow from capturing key customer accounts
- Monitor sales pipeline and work closely with sales teams to accelerate opportunities by meeting directly with customers to provide comprehensive product and industry insight
- Become a trusted HR advisor to our community of customers
- Meet Revenue targets specific to your region in the HR Business Unit
In order to be successful in this role, the ideal person will have:
- 7+ years of sales experience in the HR SaaS industry
- Experience selling HR solutions to Healthcare, Government and Higher Education customers
- Demonstrated experience and ability to work collaboratively in co-selling / team selling and/or carry a sales cycle from start to finish.
- Strong track record working with integration and implementation partners
- Track record for meeting sales targets consistently
- Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing and product development
- Ability to effectively communicate ServiceNow value proposition and key differentiators to prospects
- A self-starter, driver and out of the box thinker
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive and willingness to travel frequently (approximately 50%)
- Executive presence and influencing skills
- Decisive and action oriented
- Sets goals and delivers
- Results oriented
- Ability to bring multiple parties together to drive key initiatives
- Flexible with creative problem solving skills
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.