Business Value Consultant | 26515
Job Title: Business Value Consultant
Location: Remote, Texas
We're the fastest growing Enterprise Cloud Software Company in the world above $1 Billion. And we believe it is great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people . Come Join our Sales A-Team
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Value Management is a strategic team aligned with the Sales organization. We collaboratively work with customers to define, measure and communicate forecasted and realized value in support of transformational investments in our cloud platform.
We are seeking a creative, entrepreneurial and action-oriented leader who is craving to be part of a great company. The Business Value Consultant develops business cases and value realization studies to articulate the value proposition of our platform for Boards of Directors, Chief Financial Officers and CIO’s.
What you get to do in this role:
- Effectively execute all value-based activities in the sales and renewal processes to drive consistent results and remain engaged with customers ensuring successful value realization through their journey of adoption
- Using your consulting and advisory skills, you will facilitate discovery and lead workshops to understand key business issues, problem statements, and uncover value for our prospects and customers. Also, document and align the impact the ServiceNow solution will have on an organizations ability to operate and transform their business.
- Educate ServiceNow account teams on value management best practices and trends to improve value-based selling and implementation strategies at ServiceNow
- Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of best practices, white papers, workshops, etc.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5-10+ years of experience in management consulting, value consulting, value engineering, financial/investment analysis and/or other applicable roles
- Undergraduate degree in comp. science, economics, engineering, finance, operations, etc. required
- Masters degree from a leading university preferred
- Executive presence while collaborating with and successfully influencing leaders to invest
- Strong verbal and written communication of qualitative and quantitative business cases
- Deep financial analysis and modeling of ROI and TCO concepts to justify business cases
- Innate curiosity to investigate business processes and evaluate the possibility of new business models
- Strong facilitation skills, to encourage clear articulation of the business issues and effective solution design by the relevant players
- Experience with enterprise cloud solutions
- Ability to identify and focus on high leverage activities.
- Acts with integrity and passion for the Company and Customer;
- Up to 60% travel to support sales efforts and industry events
EEOE Statement Section
ServiceNow’s EEOE statement is automatically added to each U.S. based job description.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.