Sales Operations Specialist | 28357
Job Title: Sales Operations Specialist
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
We are a multinational team where diversity and inclusion play a key role. Our team delivers outstanding support to our Sales partners every quarter resulting in revenue growth, higher productivity, improved sales cycle velocity, and better customer engagement.
We are looking for an advanced candidate with Sales Operations experience in a multinational IT company. This is an opportunity to work within an organization on a rocket-ship trajectory with an industry leading technology and amongst some of the brightest and most passionate professionals in the business.
What you get to do in this role:
- Support and advise the sales force in the sales transaction and forecasting process
- Build business relationships with regional sales team(s)
- Work in partnership with the sales team to ensure pricing policies and deal strategy are clearly understood
- Suggest creative pricing and payment solutions balancing customer need and pricing policies
- Review Quotes and Order Forms for accuracy and completeness
- Ensure all Orders are approved within pricing and discount policies
- Interface to Deal Desk, Finance and Legal as needed (i.e. revenue recognition)
- Maintain account information in the ServiceNow sales automation tool
- Ensure accuracy of sales forecasts
- Assist assigned territories with the business planning process
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Proven experience of Sales Operations processes in the IT Industry;
- The 5 C’s of Creativity, Critical thinking, Curiosity, Communication and Collaboration
- Excellent business relationship skills
- Organized, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with CRM management and forecasting.
- Experience in the use of sales process automation tools
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology in the business.
It’s time to unleash your unique super-powers, rock who you really are on a team where you belong and create amazing experiences at one of the most innovative and fastest-growing software companies on the planet. Let’s create the future of work together!
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.