Senior Software Engineer | 29761
Senior Software Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking an exceptional Software Engineer to build highly innovative solutions on top of our proven platform-as-a-service (PaaS) product. The successful candidate will work across our applications, delivering new functionality, new products and work across the entire lifecycle from design through to release.
What our team values:
- Being humble and having each others’ backs
- Learning new things and sharing expertise with each other—by answering a quick question on Slack, pairing on a feature, or leading a lunch and learn session
- Producing high quality work we’re proud of, and not taking shortcuts
- Having fun—we like to joke around, eat lunch together, and even hang outside of work
- Leaving work at work, maintaining a sustainable pace (no big bangs, few big pushes)
What you get to do in this role:
- Write web components with APIs that developers love to use. You’ll take the time to create code that is easy to understand and maintain across the team.
- Build high quality components with UX baked in. You’ll be involved through the whole process including requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, release, and support.
- Focus on user experience of all kinds. You will test your components with a mouse, keyboard, and screen reader to make sure they’re usable by all our customers.
- As a senior engineer you’ll set the tone for our team and help your teammates solve problems. You’ll find the gaps we need to fill and help us level up through documentation, training, and friendly discussion.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Experience creating data visualizations, such as d3
- 4+ years of frontend experience designing & implementing highly interactive user interfaces for high volume web applications
- Knowledge of web user interface unit testing, profiling, and code tuning
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of SVG and/or HTML Canvas
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.