Talent Services Partner | 23673
Talent Services Partner - Singapore
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. Customers use our service model to define, structure and automate the flow of work, removing dependencies on email and spreadsheets to transform the delivery and management of services for the enterprise. ServiceNow enables service management for every department in the enterprise including IT, human resources, facilities, field service and more. We deliver a ‘lights‑out, light‑speed’ experience through our enterprise cloud – built to manage everything as a service. To find out more, visit www.servicenow.com.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist to shine at our HR team, based in Singapore. As a seasoned senior HR professional, you’ll be passionate about working as a strategic partner with the business, providing advice and guidance. You will have the opportunity to develop a best-in-class talent strategy to support and enable ServiceNow’s rapid growth.
- Accountable for the delivery of the functional HR for ServiceNow in Singapore.
- Serve as a partner and advisor to the Manager and Senior Manager. Establish strong working relationships with team to identify and respond to business needs.
- Collaborating with Senior Managers / Managers to develop proper succession planning with the development program for business expansion
- Working in partnership with the global Comp & Ben teams to develop competitive and progressive compensation and benefit programs
- Support global framework for talent development and management.
- Provide good counsel and resolution of HR issues to ensure compliance with all applicable Labor Legislation and effectively manage employee/management relationship. Interface with local legal/ regulatory agencies on HR related topics.
- Employee Relations and Performance Management
- Drive compliance according to set standards (global, region, in country) and manage HR policy
- Be a project lead for your country in support of global/ regional HR initiatives (as required).
- Drive the Employee voice of Survey, Mid-year compensation Review, Annual Compensation Review.
- Preferably with a Bachelor's degree in Business majoring in Human Resources Management.
- Minimum 5 years of broad and progressive HR generalist experience.
- Demonstrated experience in scaling the human resources function in support of a fast-growing company.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, strategic thinking, experience working with HR systems and good decision-making skills.
- Action and result oriented. Execute fully on plan and always meeting commitments while setting high standards and appropriate expectations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, and negotiating skills to effectively and constructively work across all levels of the organization.
- Willing to do hands-on daily HR operation related to administrative work
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.