Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A | 22893
Location: Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to: Sr. Manager, FP&A
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Be the primary finance business partner to the VP of Technical Support & other leaders, drive and develop KPI/ financial reporting, model building, etc. to enable team to make better business decisions
- Be responsible for the financial cost/ headcount planning and analysis for the Technical Support organization. This involves working closely with the Technical Support organization and Corporate FP&A.
- Apply judgment and financial insights to assist with decision making related to new initiatives, products, and business opportunities
- Contribute to the overall financial planning process, assisting in developing the annual operating plan, budgeting and quarterly forecasting
- Create analysis and presentations to help communicate and drive strategic initiatives across the organization
- Enhance system reporting capabilities by working with services business partners and IT systems teams
- Participate in corporate FP&A cross functional projects including financial modeling, systems integrations, etc.
- Be creative, adaptive, and eager to learn new technical skill sets
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who is:
- Highly service minded and attentive towards Business Partners
- Intellectually curious and interested in understanding beyond the “what” as to the “why”
- Ability to work with minimal guidance on a portion of deliverables
- Minimum 4+ years of related finance experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with others
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Positive “can do” attitude and highly analytical; enjoys challenges
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with large data sets
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel
- Experience with SAP, BPC, or Anaplan a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.