Manager, Finance & Strategy, Customer Outcomes | 29074
Job Title: Manager, Finance & Strategy, Customer Outcomes
Location(s): Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
This role reports into the Finance & Operations organization for Customer Outcomes, which includes ServiceNow’s global Professional Services organization, and it’s newly-launched Customer Success activities. As such, this role is global and strategic.
The individual in this role will serve as a critical partner to the Worldwide Customer Outcomes organization helping to address priority strategic and operational questions facing the business such as path to scaling Customer Outcomes to enable $10B GTM, optimizing both financial performance and customer success, and building out co-delivery. This role will also be deeply involved in strategic and financial planning, business insights and executive level presentations.
This is an individual contributor role requiring strong business sense. You have the ability to work at a strategic level with senior leaders. You are also able to roll up your sleeves and work tactically on your own and with individuals across the organization to drive initiatives.
- Support regular business reviews though consolidating, synthesizing, and preparing executive level presentations
- Partner with the global Customer Outcomes organization to conduct analysis and develop strategic insights that drive business decisions
- Prepare high-quality business analyses, insights, and modelling on ad hoc projects for key partners
- Help drive annual and long range strategic and financial planning processes for the global Customer Outcomes organization
- Drive business case development for commercial opportunities & gaps
- Partner across business functions to help craft operating initiatives and plans
- Drive process improvement and best in class modeling and analysis across the Finance & Ops organization
- Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s / MBA preferred
- 5+ years of total experience including experience in investment banking, management consulting, corporate development, corporate strategy or similar role where structuring ambiguous problems, using data to tackle those problems, and communicating the results to executives were key
- Consistent track record of strong performance at all professional and educational career stages
- Best in class financial modeling skills
- Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills with high attention to detail, ability to build impactful management presentations
- Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task
- High energy and able to work in a results oriented, dynamic, and fast growth environment
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships and influence others
Ability to influence through clear presentation and communication of complex data analysis. Ability to recognize and employ appropriate interaction styles
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.