Service Executive | 23112
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable.
We are disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow requires continual personal development.
Introduction to the role:
The Services Executive is responsible for all consulting/training services sales in designated strategic accounts.
Each SE is expected to ensure that clients make full use of their ServiceNow investment by driving rollout and deployment plans for the full array of licensed ServiceNow products. These plans should be developed through a strong partnership with the sales organization.
The SE role is responsible for ensuring that each services/training proposal is structured to allow revenue to be recognized in a predictable and timely fashion and with minimal risk of revenue being withdrawn or reduced versus initial contract expectation. The role will work with the Delivery organization to provide expected revenue performance numbers, versus plan.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the customer with regards to ServiceNow Professional Services.
- Work with the sales teams to ensure that consulting/training services are appropriately positioned on all designated accounts. This may be through Service Now staff or through partners or a combination of both.
- Ensure that plans are developed such that the full array of licensed product may be deployed not just that which might be needed for a first project.
- Drive the client to provide references
Project Mobilization Support
- Ensure successful transition to the Delivery organization through comprehensive briefings and handover.
- Identify business development plans for accounts with low customer satisfaction, low adoption/usage and upgrade requirements.
- Ensure that each services/training proposal is contracted such that the chances of successful delivery; on time, on budget and delivering the agreed functionality are maximized.
- Ensure that each services proposal is drafted to maximize the chances of the client providing high marks for project satisfaction.
- Drive service references.
- Ensure that each services contract enables revenue to be recognized in a timely and consistent fashion with minimal risk of detrimental revenue adjustment.
- Provide regular plan versus actual revenue assessments.
- Achievement of quarterly bookings targets on designated accounts.
- Achievement of quarterly services revenue targets on designated accounts.
- Achievement of quarterly Customer Satisfaction targets on designated accounts.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.