Director Product Line Sales - Customer Service Management | 19673
Director CSM (Customer Service Management) Product Line Sales Benelux and Nordics
Location(s) Amsterdam (NL)
This position reports to: Sales Director, Product Line Sales, CSM EMEA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Sales Manager CSM Product Line Sales (PLS) is responsible for leading a rapid expansion of ServiceNow’s CSM focused product lines across the Nordics, BeNeLux . This will be achieved through building, leading, mentoring and developing the team of Specialist Sales Executives across ServiceNow’s emerging product portfolio including Customer Service Management, IT Business Management, IT/Software Asset Management, Performance Analytics & DevOps. The ideal candidate must have deep experience in SaaS sales and have the drive and motivation to build a team in order to drive revenues and rapidly gain customers within new markets. The role will report to the Director of Product Line Sales for EMEA.
What you get to do in this role:
- Build a team of Specialist Sales Executives to drive rapid new business sales growth in the region
- Build and drive sales strategy at a Regional level in conjunction with Field Sales and Pre-Sales Leadership, Professional Services, Marketing, Alliances & Channels and Sales Operations teams to effectively Go-To-Market including understanding the competitive landscape, presence and strength within the region
- Act as the central conduit to Global Business Unit Sales Leadership teams and Field Sales Leadership
- Actively engage in territory planning, relationship development and opportunity development and driving revenue by assisting Sales Directors, PLS and Field Sales Teams in closing opportunities
- Recruit, coach and mentor team members to drive excellence
- Development of territories and quota for the sales team and effectively communicate to set performance expectations within the team
- Manage and report accurate forecast and pipeline to the business, both locally and with Global business units for each product line
- Achievement of annual sales goals on a quarterly and annual basis is required
- Build effective working relationships with Solution Consulting, Product Development, Customer Success, Professional Services, Marketing and the ServiceNow executive team
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Extensive track record of new business sales success including presentation and negotiation skills within industry and at C Level
- SaaS experience
- Experience as a sales leader; prior executive experience preferred
- Prior experience in both direct sales and sales overlay capacities
- Strong success in recruiting, coaching and managing an exceptional sales team
- Strong strategic thinking including analytical and financial planning skills to meet and exceed quotas and goals.
- Experienced in planning and organization
- Experienced in public speaking and comfortable presenting to large audiences
- Strong track record in social media to enhance the ServiceNow brand message
- Experienced in driving sales process and drive effective working relationships with Sales Operations
- Experience in one or many of the Product Portfolio outlined
- Ability to build long term strategic and senior level relationships
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a rapidly changing and growing environment
- Strong business and financial acumen
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.