Head of Solution Consulting, Korea | 31279
Head of Solution Consulting - Korea
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Head of Solution Consulting to lead and grow a new team of Solution Consultants in Korea. You will lead an organization of Pre-Sales professionals that gains our customers’ and prospects' technical confidence and will promote the success of the ServiceNow platform. The SC leader must be able to manage technical assets with consideration for sales success as well as financial effectiveness. The leader must be able to staff, motivate, develop, and retain a presales organization of the highest caliber that is capable of building and enhancing ServiceNow’s success in marketplace. This person should take a prominent role in evangelizing ServiceNow’s vision and message while occasionally getting deeply involved in the sales cycle with prominent customers. This leader must be a trusted partner to the Korea AVP of Sales.
The head of solution consulting is responsible for coordinating a cross-functional team within the SC organization, including approval of training plans, career development planning, conducting regular reviews, and act as highest point of escalation in the operative and strategic business of the ServiceNow organization in the region. This also includes supporting and guiding account management activities including account strategy, high-level presentations, problem resolution, relationship development, and coordination of corporate resource involvement with the top prospects within the region. As the presales leader of a new team, this person will need to coach and lead by example to qualify engagements and secure the technical win.
- Participation in regular territory reviews to ensure the SC team helps Korea meets expectations
- Ensure SCs in Korea demonstrate relevance to customers, fully discover customers’ business and technical problems, deliver the highest quality presentations and demonstrations, execute proofs of concept successfully and only when needed, comprehend and document the business value to be delivered, and ensure customer commitment to the ServiceNow solution
- Coordination of all SCs in country, including approval of training plans, career development planning, conducting regular reviews, coaching/counseling SCs for their professional growth
- Review team utilization, planning for specialized coverage of all major sales activity areas (Direct, Channel, OEM and Marketing), and review of team assignments
- Recruiting and hiring of SCs to fill staffing requirements
- Create an organizational culture in the SC Organization that will be a basis for the attraction, motivation, development, and retention of all SCs
- Additional responsibilities include development of relationships with other organizations inside ServiceNow as well as maintaining current knowledge of both corporate and industry direction
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Experience working in a fast-growing IT environment including software, cloud, or customer experience of the same
- 15 years’ experience in IT with 7 years in presales
- Experience managing presales teams
- Comfort with the English language and building relationships with regional and global leaders that will not speak Korean
- Deep experience with the Korean market and experience selling and gaining access to Korean customers’ senior management
- Understanding of standard approaches to coaching, mentoring and management of individual contributors and managers
- Ability to motivate and inspire a growing team of Presales Solutions Consultants
- Experience in Value Based Selling or Solution Selling
- A thorough understanding of the SaaS Market space, the provision of PaaS based solutions and a broad understanding of Service Management practices
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.