Training Solution Consultant | 20523
Training Solution Consultant
Location: Staines, UK
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Training Solution Consultant who will focus on developing solution-based training strategies for top tier customers and prospects and operationalize a series of training strategy assets to be used on all training deals.
What you get to do in this role:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to design, propose, and execute on customer training strategy tools and templates that span customer size and industry.
- Conduct needs assessments and review Success Readiness Assessments to understand and document customer’s desired business outcome related to technical and user readiness.
- Develop customer-specific training strategies for top accounts and prospects by working closely with key internal and external stakeholders and project teams.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and training to Training Account Executives and other members of the ServiceNow sales team on training approach, scope, and strategy for key customer and partner accounts.
- Build and maintain relationships with targeted list of customers and associated internals as a trusted training solution consultant.
- Be an expert in the full ServiceNow Training catalog and product portfolio; make recommendations on new or expanded offerings based on customer requirements.
- Communicate pre-sales agreements, including customer requirements, pain points, etc, and work with Operations to automate a smooth hand-off from Sales to Delivery.
- Monitor and report out on success of projects and lessons learned.
- Analyze training project completions and class outcomes through survey data and refine training strategy templates and recommendations as needed.
- Design and report on metrics to evaluate how the overall program achieved the desired business outcome and refine assets as needed.
- Travel up to 20% (worldwide) per year.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Knowledge and hands on experience selling and implementing ServiceNow training solutions or similar preferred.
- Background in ITIL, Service Management, Asset Management, IT Management preferred.
- 1-3+ years of experience in Change Management at an Enterprise level preferred.
- 3-5+ years of deep experience effectively developing learning strategies for Enterprise-level organizations.
- High level of flexibility, creativity and dependability.
- Experience incorporating measurement and assessments into programs.
- Effective project management and organization.
- Strong presentation skills at an Enterprise level.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, CRM, LMS, and web conferencing applications.
- A focus on succeeding as a team.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in education or organizational development or equivalent experience
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.