Inside Sales Representative - Dutch Speaker | 31277
Role: Inside Sales Representative – Dutch Speaker (Belgian Market)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a highly driven Inside Sales Representative to join our expanding Inside Sales team. The candidate will have a demonstrable track record in new business pipeline generation and existing customer account management, ideally over the telephone within an Enterprise capacity.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage sales opportunities and business relationships over the telephone with influential contacts within Mid Market and Commercial Accounts in Belgium.
- Meet or exceed Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales objectives.
- Focus on understanding an organisation’s business drivers, challenges, pain points and how ServiceNow solutions map to these.
- Follow the sales process in order to win new ACV business in less than 90 days
- Facilitate resources necessary to further the sales cycle such as Solution Consultants, Customer Service, Marketing etc.
- Provide timely and accurate information to management such as forecasting, territory plans, business objectives etc.
- Utilize and leverage internal technology to manage leads
- Effective Data Management through internal and external sources such as CRM, social media, search engines and press
- Working towards daily, monthly & quarterly KPI metrics such as Target Connections, ACV bookings and Renewal Rates
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- A demonstrable track record of success within a telesales, lead follow-up, cold calling or new business sales capacity
- Experience in selling enterprise class solutions
- A thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate and progress short but complex sales cycles
- Sales force automation, enterprise resource planning or other IT infrastructure management (monitoring and discovery) technologies a definite plus.
- Presentation skills via web based tools will be a distinct advantage
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- Excellent relationship building skills – Ability to build meaningful business relationships with ServiceNow customers, prospects and internal colleagues
- Persistent and dependable, especially with deliverables and deadlines
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Fluent, native Dutch speaker only
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.