Senior Business Systems Analyst | 24145
Job Title: Senior Business Systems Analyst
Lob Location: Santa Clara, CA (HQ)
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Support our world class Professional Services business line
- Work closely with IT and the business to design and implement Professional Services applications
- Build proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and technologies
- Create and present functional and technical design including data analysis to business team, and gather feedback to influence solution design and approach
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
- Write and review QA and UAT test scripts
- Manage UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff
- Leverage your Professional Services (PSA) business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements to the next level of greatness
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum 10 years of experience as Business Analyst
- Minimum 10 years of experience supporting/working with a Professional Services organization
- PSA experience
- Minimum 6 years of experience preparing as-is process documentation, to-be process
- Must be a self-starter and keen to explore new solutions
- documentation, and performing detailed gap analysis
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Demonstrated experience in project conceptualization and planning
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications.
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively within a business unit team and have strong influencing skills
- Must be someone who is intellectually curious and excited about working with customers and gets gratification from building useful IT applications and solutions
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Must have experience preparing end-user documentation and conducting end-user training
- Project Management experience a plus
- Business process reengineering experience, Six Sigma certification etc. is a plus.
- ITIL certification is highly desired
- Good communications skills
- Team Player
- Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities and styles
- Adaptable to work in a varied, high-paced exiting, fun environment
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.