Manager, Planning and Analytics | 25122
Manager, Planning and Analytics
Location: San Diego, CA
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Channel Sales and Planning, and will leverage this knowledge to design and deliver the necessary solutions in Anaplan to support our Alliances and Channels Ecosystem (ACE) Organizations. They will also be responsible for supporting our global ACE Sales Organization via reporting and analytics deliverables.
The successful candidate will have exemplary project management skills, understand the complexities of development dependencies, and be an expert at communication. This role requires someone who can drive detail-oriented discussions around project requirements and dependencies and must be able to communicate the strategic relevance of all projects clearly to executive-level audiences.
- Demonstrate leading practices in sales planning and forecasting
- Process reengineering, designing and implementing business performance management applications including forecasting, planning and reporting
- Design and develop processes and procedures to manage and administer Anaplan
- Support and enhance existing Anaplan functionality
- Partner with ACE Sales Leadership and ACE Sales Operations to deliver reporting and data visualizations on Sales performance and attainment
- Analyze quarterly and annual results and pipeline to provide meaningful insights to stakeholders
- Manage a growing team to support ACE Sales organization on a regional level
- Create design documentation based on requirements, and drive implementation of design within Anaplan to meet Planning deadlines
- Prepare end user training documents and user training
- Guide Sales Operations and Sales through planning cycle and forecasting
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Deep understanding of Planning, Forecasting and Project Management functions
- 5+ years of experience in Planning/Forecasting
- Proficient in working in large data sets and identifying trends / anomalies against expectations
- Experience in Anaplan or similar Planning and Territory Optimization platforms
- Experience working with Channel Partners
- Excellent organization and communication skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.