Services Portfolio Manager - ITBM | 24666
Job Title: Services Portfolio Manager - ITBM
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Customer Outcomes team at ServiceNow works with customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing prescriptive guidance. As part of the Customer Outcomes team, you will work with our customers to drive consumption, adoption, and customer satisfaction and ultimately help our customers realize maximum business value from their investment in the ServiceNow platform.
The ITBM Services Portfolio Manager is a key position within the Customer Outcomes organization, responsible as the subject matter expert developing ITBM ServiceNow leading practice assets supporting:
- Professional service engagement materials related to ITBM (process guides, presentations, value realization metrics etc.)
- Provide leading practices in the areas of PPM, APM and DevOps
- Supporting other business materials of the ITBM portfolio for Business Process Consultants, Technical Consultants and Eco-system.
This requires a highly focused and structured individual with vision who can instigate and drive change.
What you get to do in this role
- Subject Matter Expert on the Application Portfolio Management Capabilities and Technical Best Practices
- Subject Matter Expert on the Project and Portfolio Management Capabilities and Technical Best Practices
- Responsible for the creation, deployment and maintenance of ServiceNow ITBM Leading Practices assets including process documents, workshop materials, stories, use cases, collaborating closely with colleagues across geographies.
- Support the development of the ITBM Services product portfolio through critical insight of industry trends and customer needs.
- Build Trust and Establish Thought Leadership through publication activities: Knowledge Articles, White Papers, Wiki, Community, Blogs, Templates, Capability Content, etc.
- Provide feedback into the Product Teams for Continual Improvement of Product Capabilities, Features and Interoperability in consideration of Customer Needs and Requirements
- Identifying areas of ITBM process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommend solutions that detail pros, cons and risks
- Liaise with ITBM BU product teams to ensure best practice collaboration and alignment, product roadmap input, and overall partnership in place
- Understand future product release roadmap and its impact to field delivery approach, services offered and enablement needs of the delivery team
- Assess impact of upcoming release to existing sales and delivery collateral, including updates to existing, creation of new and communication and enablement to delivery teams.
- Assist in strategic customer meetings providing deep subject matter expertise.
- Up to 20% travel annually.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Information Systems Management or equivalent technical / business qualification through experience
- Desired certifications include:
- ServiceNow Administrator
- ITIL v3 Foundation and/or Advanced ITIL Certifications
- TOGAF, IT4IT or similar industry specific certifications
- SCRUM, Agile and/or Scaled Agile
- CAPM or Prince2 certification
- Experience in working with Enterprise IT software (e.g. ServiceNow, Salesforce, PeopleSoft)
- Experience with enterprise software implementations for large organizations
- Business Process Consultants, Technical Consultants and Eco-system on the ServiceNow ITBM portfolio.
- Prior experience with a PPM, APM, Agile solution provider (CA, HP, Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, Atlassian, Rally, Agile Craft) or related high technology business environment
- Experience in Java, Java Script and corresponding frameworks, like jQuery, Prototype JS or Angular
- Experience working within Agile or Scaled Agile frameworks
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Solid project management skills – the ability to meet or exceed deadlines and time lines, balance multiple priorities, and work under pressure are all necessary
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into layman terms
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks)
- Minimum of 5+ years of Professional Services experience, ideally within a leading consultancy company.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.