Service Product Owner | 22231
Service Product Owner
Location: Santa Clara
ServiceNow makes work, work better for people. Transform old, manual ways of working into modern digital workflows, so employees and customers get what they
need, when they need it—fast, simple, easy. When people work better, business works better.
Are you passionate about customer experience? Do you have expertise in delivering world-class
ServiceNow Customers ‘Self-Serve’ via HI Service Portal
We would be especially delighted to hear from you if you could mostly answer ‘Yes’ to these questions.
- Do you have a proven background in enhancing
customer facingonline experiences?
- Do you have a portfolio you can share?
- Do you have a vision for what defines great customer experience?
- Do you have experience working with development teams to improve tech functionality?
- Can you present confidently to an audience?
- Can you identify where change is necessary and obtain colleagues to also buy-into that vision
What you get to do in this role:
You’ll work with our external customers to ensure their experience on
- Work with
cross organizationteams to manage cross functionalprojects and processes.
- Interact with various internal stakeholders to define requirements and manage the deliveries with help of
- Define process strategies, goals, KPIs, best practices and measures that are aligned with ServiceNow’s organizational goals.
- Oversee process governance, implementation, execution, adoption, performance
- Align process improvement plans with other BPOs within Product Operations and other interfacing processes, drive improvements into functional business areas.
- Identify gaps and issues; design problem solutions, including the definition and collection of clear, actionable business requirements.
- Drive ServiceNow product improvement by testing and adopting out-of-box processes and supporting tools.
- Work with a development team in an agile environment to gather business requirements, coordinate development of stories against those requirements, and deliver to the business training, documentation, and support of tools developed.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Has a minimum of 10 years of developing amazing online customer experiences (or significant proven track record that shows substantial impact)
- Has a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems or a related field
- Has demonstrated the ability to effectively coordinate and work with cross-functional and international work teams
- Has the ability to facilitate planning meetings, workshops, reviews and retrospectives
- Has excellent communication, negotiation, persuasion and presentation skills
- Has a strong customer focus
- Has the ability to make decisions independently
- Has exceptional leadership, people, organizational and planning skills
- Has excellent reporting and data analysis skills
- Has the ability to prioritize initiatives based on vision and strategic goals
- Has the ability to focus on detail and follow-through on commitments
- KCS certified or ITIL v3 Foundations certification preferred
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.