Senior Software Engineer - Dynamics 365 | 30407
Sr. Software Engineer, Microsoft Dynamics CRM
This position reports to: Manager, Surf Customer Success Group
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role
- This role reports to Manager, Customer Success Group – which is a part of ServiceNow internal IT team. The role requires you to develop and help configure/customize CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system on MS Dynamics 365 which is heavily used by the company’s workforce.
- As we continue to expand the Lead to Cash capabilities, this role will scale to support growing systems and ensure the teams both IT and Business are well supported to deliver the best experience.
The profile is purely technical and in order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has
- 6-8 years of hands-on experience developing software working on Microsoft Dynamics platform and good programming experience in C# and .Net.
- Cares about performance & has experience scaling Apps
- Knows or wants to learn how to translate business problems into software & technical requirements
- Likes to write code that works well, takes pride in code working correctly the first time
- Likes to write code from the foundation up i.e. has a natural tendency to build the core piece and layer on capabilities step-by-step
- Good working knowledge on Data migration and integration using Dynamics CRM tools
- Knowledge of Power Apps, CRM Mobile Application and other CRM Add-ons.
- Experience implementing or configuring Microsoft CRM.
- Experienced using Eclipse IDE and has a good understanding of SQL, Json, Ajax, HTML, jQuery, XML concepts.
- Understand Customer Relationship Management (CRM)/ Partner Relationship Management (PRM)/ Marketing domains well.
- Has technical experience building web services using REST/SOAP based APIs.
- Adept at diagnosing complex issues and troubleshooting code
- Has high coding standards & can maintain them even when the pressure is on
- Perform unit/ integration testing. Review code/ do technical analysis/ create technical designs (documents).
- Is a developer at heart & thinks OO first.
- Has a Bachelor’s degree or better in Computer Science or related Engineering disciplines.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.