Global Director, Commercial Banking | 24885
Global Director, Commercial Banking
Location: New York City preferred OR remote with willingness to travel 50% of the time.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help connect the modern enterprise to operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
This executive role is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing cloud software companies and Forbes Magazine’s #1 Most Innovative Company in a highly visible role with massive potential impact.
To propel our next phase of growth, ServiceNow is investing in a Financial Services Vertical Solutions organization. We’re building a team of entrepreneurial and collaborative individuals who are passionate about the opportunity to transform Financial Services leveraging ServiceNow’s powerful digital workflow platform.
Join a team that will fundamentally re-shape financial services, partnering with leading financial institutions and the most disruptive fintechs in the world. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for a Global Director, Commercial Banking to join our Financial Services Vertical Solutions organization. The ideal candidate is a Commercial Banking industry expert with deep knowledge of Commercial Banking business processes. S/he has a point of view on how operational transformation can differentiate the employee and customer experience in Commercial Banking. S/he has experience building or selling enterprise software solutions for the Commercial Banking industry. And s/he is passionate storyteller with the ability to communicate an innovative vision and roadmap for the Commercial Banking industry.
This role will serve as ServiceNow’s thought leader for the Commercial Banking industry. The Global Director, Commercial Banking will collaborate with customers and partners to co-develop industry solutions, work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Partner organizations to bring solutions to market, build trusted relationships with customer executives, and support account teams on strategic planning and sales opportunities.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated ability in the following key areas:
- Industry Experience: 12+ years working in or selling into Commercial Banking organizations in an industry subject matter expert, Banking Operations, or Digital Transformation capacity. The role requires expertise on key business processes and operational transformation in the Commercial Banking industry.
- Solution Development: Proven track record of collaborating with internal domain experts, customers and partners to create industry-specific solutions for Commercial Banking organizations. Demonstrated ability to determine repeatable industry use cases, understand technology ecosystem, craft compelling positioning and identify areas of opportunity based on total addressable market.
- Strategic Planning: Ability to create and drive the global Commercial Banking strategic business plan with clear pathways to revenue targets. History of being accountable to sales and solution revenue and pipeline goals.
- Cross-Functional Execution: Proven ability to generate results in a highly matrixed organization, collaborating with Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Sales Enablement, and Alliances organizations around a common Commercial Banking industry strategy.
- Content Development: Demonstrated ability to create and distribute internal and external content, such as sales enablement, industry thought leadership, solutions, and customer stories to drive awareness and ServiceNow’s growth in the Commercial Banking industry.
- Customer Engagement: Ability to present to large customer audiences and build credibility with CxOs.
- 12+ years of experience working in or selling into the Commercial Banking industry, with deep knowledge of operational business processes
- Self-starter with demonstrated leadership experience
- Understanding of key repeatable industry use cases in Financial Services
- Strong communication and writing skills. Top notch public speaking skills.
- Experience creating captivating industry positioning and thought leadership
- Ability to develop trusted advisor relationships with customers and sales organizations
- Superior organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
- Familiarity with ServiceNow and/or the digital workflow technology market
- Ability to thrive in a super-fast paced, constantly evolving company
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree. MBA or related Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.