Senior Buyer - Indirect Purchasing | 24329
Senior Buyer – Indirect Purchasing
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Senior Buyer responsible for managing purchase requests for the EMEA region. The goals are to ensure that POs are released on time according to SLAs and to collaborate with internal team to deliver World Class Procurement.
What you get to do in this role:
- Primary support of purchases throughout the EMEA region to support the procurement of goods and services for a variety of department and associated purchases.
- Review and negotiate contracts and work closely with vendors and internal stakeholders to procure services and goods.
- Review Purchase Requisitions for accuracy.
- Track and manage PR's through the purchasing cycle which may include new vendor onboarding, legal review, vendor risk assessment and strategic sourcing involvement.
- Coordinate cross-department tasks to push PRs in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and become key contact for internal business owners to procure goods and input PR's in a timely fashion.
- Support Strategic Sourcing Managers with PRs.
- Develop Scopes of Work and Contract Service Agreements when possible for vendor compliance to ServiceNow Terms & Conditions.
- Work in a collaborative team environment to support ServiceNow procurement process.
- Manage and work with key vendors for long term contracting, pricing & SLA's
- Ensure PO’s are compliant with ServiceNow procedures & policies
- Manage contracts and documentation to support PRs
- Be a trusted partner of local business owners
- PO issuance
- Onboard new vendors
- Route contract for signatures
- Educating and training of end users on procurement process
- Run detailed monthly reports for business owners
- Reconciliation of PO's
- EMEA Procurement Point of contact
- Support various groups as assigned
- Special projects as they occur
- Process improvement change management
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Experience reviewing and editing contracts related to services
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and strong experience in a growth company preferably a software company
- High organizational skills and ability to balance multiple projects at a time
- Have experience working with marketing
- Negotiation skills on standard payment, pricing, terms & conditions
- Ability to work independently and solve problems and answer questions with minimal supervision
- Ability to collaborate within group as well as looking for best practice approach
- SAP purchasing experience preferred but at a minimum an ERP system
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft programs
- University degree preferred.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.