Senior Software Engineer – SDET | 20550
Software Engineer – QE
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better. What you get to do in this role:
- Mim of 6 years of industry experience in testing and using automation tools like Selenium or TestNG
- Strong experience in test automation tools like Selenium, TestNG
- Build Frameworks from Scratch
- Test case design and automation for web applications and mobile testing
- Should have written frameworks for automation
- Working experience in Agile SDLC, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Strong Experience in using GIT
- Experience in setting up remote execution framework using Jenkins
- Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins/Hudson
- Knowledge of Quality Engineering Methodologies
- Knowledge of design patterns for test framework development
- Experience in RDBS and data validations are essential
- Knowledge of components of forms like Smart forms, sap scripts, adobe forms etc.
- Experience on integrations, SOAP, REST.
- Thorough understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
In an agile/scrum environment,
- Looking for a strong collaboratorwho can create test plans for user stories in sprints and familiar with defect management
- Decompose business requirements to be able to write effective acceptance criteria and automated test scripts for medium to high complexity projects
- Design, develop, implement and maintain high complexity modifications to test automation architecture
- Execute test cases with in functional, mobile, or web services framework
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.