Lead Development Representative | 23388
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a highly driven Account Development Associate to join our expanding Account Development team.
What you get to do in this role:
- Responsible to drive prospecting.
- Effective Data Management through internal and external sources such as CRM, social media, search engines and press.
- Build contact data for Key Accounts.
- Align with Sales & Account Development teams’ objective.
- Assist in managing campaigns for the Account Development team.
- Assist in driving registration for events/conferences.
- Utilize and leverage internal technology to manage marketing leads effectively.
- Occasionally travelling may be required.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Experience with telemarketing, lead generation, or cold calling
- General understanding of Information Technology and SaaS offerings
- Confident and able to differentiate yourself
- Candidate will be supporting the Asia market – Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and Hong Kong
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.