Director, Partner Development Centre (inc ISV), EMEA | 25222
EMEA Director – PDC & ISV
The EMEA Director – Partner Development Center (PDC) & ISV is part of the Global Alliances & Channels Ecosystem (ACE) team in EMEA.
The role will be accountable to create a vibrant, world-class Global Alliance ecosystem that aligns to the Global ACE mission & transformational operating model principles. With the objective of helping to enable & accelerate NOW growth to $10B and beyond.
This individual will play a key role in delivering on the ACE transformational vision: ‘Partner Success’ is synonymous with ‘Customer Success’ in accelerating Digital Transformation & predictable Business Outcomes for our Regional Registered, Specialist and Premier Partners in EMEA including ISV’s and SP’s.
- Implement, accelerate and evolve the global PDC & ISV go to market strategy within the EMEA market context.
- Establish optimized coverage model in the Enterprise & Commercial Segments via enhanced PDC expansion to enable ‘NOW Partner led Sales Motions’, as well as ‘Support NOW Partner-Led Delivery’
- Responsibility for Partner satisfaction and creating a vibrant eco-systems to support NOW growth, particularly in the Commercial space.
- Align with Global, Regional and BU priorities on ISV/Tech integration partners.
- Manage all operational, planning and governance aspects of the EMEA PDC including Partner capacity planning, Partner recruitment, onboarding and offboarding.
- Lead, motivate and develop the EMEA PDC & ISV aligned resources.
Reporting to Vice President, ACE, EMEA with a dotted reporting line to the Global PDC & ISV Vice Presidents, this individual will align to and work closely with ServiceNow's leadership and sales organisation in geo. With a remit to lead and scale out a globally consistent Partner Development Center & ISV function based on a 1:many, low touch, self service, semi automation model.
This leader will assure the ACE global operating model principles, initiatives and programs are the foundation for our PDC & ISV go to market in EMEA.
This individual will lead the EMEA based resources associated with the PDC & ISV team, made up of Partner Associates, Partner Sales and Technical Pre-sales.
Cross functional engagement with field sales, product line specialists, pre-sales, marketing, sales operations and customer outcome teams to drive accelerated pipeline expansion and growth via NOW’s platform & solutions. This is a high profile position providing a significant platform for professional growth & business impact.
- Define manage and govern the EMEA partner ecosystem capacity plan aligned to NOW Commercial field sales and Product Line Sales growth goals.
- Working with Field sales & Marketing design programs and campaigns via ‘Partner Days’ events within NOW offices aimed at accelerating pipeline development and securing net new logos.
- Working with pre-sales and enablement, design programs and initiatives to drive certs and accreditations in-line with the ServiceNow Partner Points Dashboard.
- Strong understanding of regional partner ecosystem models (inc ISV, SP, Services & Resell) in the commercial and enterprise segments and across the EMEA market.
- Strong executive presence & track record of consistent quota attainment & over achievement.
- Ability to develop and execute Globally aligned, regionally informed PDC & ISV GTM strategy.
- Align & leverage ACE global initiatives & programs to enable efficient and scalable processes and service delivery. (eg; Deal Registration, Partner Success Center, Partner Concierge, Partner Points Dashbaord)
- Track record of people management, development and leadership in complex multi-country, multi-stakeholder environments.
- Establish governance via QBR process, consistent reporting and KPI measurement.
- The ideal candidate will have 10 plus years’ of prior partner ecosystem leadership experience in Enterprise Software and/or Cloud Services (including Enterprise SaaS) driving partner revenue & accelerated growth with & through partners in collaboration with a field sales force. Direct sales and sale management experience is also preferable.
- Must be a team player that is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to build high-performing teams. This individual must demonstrate an ability to get things done, manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally, work in a true ‘east-west’ operating model with both direct line and dotted line team members, build consensus and resolve conflict in a highly collaborative manner.
- High level of communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Diligent at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans.
- The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree a requirement. MBA and/or Technical undergraduate degree a strong plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.