Solution Consultant (presales) - IT Operations Management Solutions | 27157
ServiceNow is changing the way people work and give you the power to make work, work better no matter the circumstances so employees can be productive, wherever they are. Our enterprise solutions unlock productivity for the everyday work across the enterprise.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking IT Operations Management (ITOM) specialists and architects with a focus on hands on IT Datacenter technologies, DevOps and enterprise architecture initiatives for service modelling, discovery, event management, cloud automation and orchestration on the ServiceNow platform. The ITOM specialist/architect will provide technical hands on expertise to support customers with product and solution leadership during pre-sales engagements. The ITOM specialist/architect will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by utilizing world-class technical pre-sales solution consulting techniques to communicate the power, flexibility, and ease-of-use of IT Operations Management on the ServiceNow SaaS platform. This is a hands on technical presales consultant who is capable of going wide and deep on solution delivery and solution positioning during sales cycles.
As an ITOM specialist/architect you will:
- Guide customers to solve business and technical problems preventing them from achieving their goals, translating their needs into technical solutions
- Support sales activities and opportunities, closely working with various stakeholder from sales, marketing and product management.
- Qualify, scope, plan and deliver customer facing activities such as presentations, demos and proof of concepts.
- Take a leading role in creation and sharing of best practices and content both to educate colleagues and to help customers to realize value faster.
- Spread the word and educate about ServiceNow technology and industry trends through public, customer and marketing events such as user conferences, webinars, executive briefings
- Be the voice of the customer and provide field feedback to help product management and engineering teams to shape the roadmap and to better help our customers.
- Inspire with an innovative mindset providing guidance on the future of our ITOM solutions.
- Be the go-to person in the region for market trends and competitive analysis with special skills on differentiation for our ITOM solutions.
- Be the trusted advisor for our ITOM solutions for customers, the market, partners, colleagues and with a consultative mindset coach them towards the value based decisions.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Passion for technology and for learning
- Solution consulting/Presales background in Operations and Service Management domains with a strong understanding and hands-on experience with related tools and processes
- Exceptional communication and presentation skillsincluding technical and business concepts
- Experience driving technical activities in complex organizations managing change and multiple stakeholders at multiple levels
- Experience installing, configuring, customizing and integrating technologies from various domains such as Cloud, DevOps, Monitoring, Automation, etc.
- Ability to create and influence enterprise architectures in very large organizations
Ideal but not essential:
- Experience with concepts like DevOps, Cloud, Machine Learning, Big Data, AIOps, …
- Experience withdiscovery technologies (ADDM, TADDM, DDMA/UD, etc.)
- Experience with event management and monitoring platforms(Netcool, HPOM, BPPM, Splunk, etc.).
- Experience with automation platforms (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraforms, etc.)
- Experience with cloud native architectures
- Experience withIT4IT and ITIL implementations
What's in it for you?
- Earn,Learn and have Fun in a family-like yet professional environment where diversity and inclusion are held high.
- Discover your true potential andgrow your professional career in the right direction.
- Work in a coaching, collaborative, sharing and caring
- Work as part of anelite team of technical specialist from a variety of backgrounds.
- Experiment with thelatest and coolest technologies.
- Flex your creative muscles totruly innovate and provide tangible value.
- Dream Big and achieve things you did not believe was possible.
- Feel like aRock Star!
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.