Manager, Employee Communications & Engagement | 23615
Title: Manager, Employee Communications & Engagement
Reports to: Director, Employee Communications & Engagement, Corporate Functions
Some great ideas are born in the garage. Others in a dorm room. Or over pizza and beer. Some form like the perfect wave.
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion, is changing the way people work. The company was founded on the beach in San Diego in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be learning, growing and striving to be the best version of yourself possible.
About this role:
In this newly created position, the ideal candidate will help to build, scale, and execute employee communications and engagement programs for corporate functional teams and leaders. Through a variety of channels, both offline and online, the ideal candidate will develop tailored employee communications plans that drive engagement, shape culture, and build communities through compelling content and engaging stories.
What you’ll lead:
- Develop and implement thoughtful, innovative and engaging communications that build on and enhance ServiceNow’s purpose, priorities and cultural values.
- Creative memorable employee experiences that help leaders connect with employees around the world in high-touch, always-on conversations.
- Work closely with business partners and communications colleagues to design and execute company-wide all-hands, leadership meetings, and other experiential engagement experiences.
- Manage logistics and coordination of leadership involvement in internal employee events and social activations, designed to create content and drive conversation.
- Help develop strategic communications plans that support organizational and business change, partnering closely with business and HR leaders to tailor messaging to various employee audiences.
- Create emotional content and stories in a variety of formats and channels to help bring the company’s purpose, priorities and cultural values to life.
- Help develop presentations for company-wide business and organizational updates.
- Create personal and engaging social moments that illustrate leaders living our cultural values.
- Collaborate with brand and communications colleagues to adopt and test listening or communications measurement tools; analyze insights and iterate plans accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, marketing, communications, or related field.
- 6-8 years experience in employee communications or executive communications.
- Creative, visual storytelling with an eye for detail.
- Amazing project management and communication skills.
- Extraordinary writing and editing skills.
- Experience creating employee engagement activations, experiences and events.
- Love for storytelling and creating socially-driven content that drives participatory change.
- Resourceful, self-motivated and able to independently prioritize shifting workloads in a high growth, ever changing environment.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.