Principal Product Success Manager | 31281
Job Title: Principal Product Success Manager
Location: Remote Bay Area, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
ITBM Product Success improves the customer’s experience though advising and sharing product knowledge, OCM recommendations, process guidance recommendations and best practices with customers.
As part of the global ITBM Product Success team, you will provide a single point of contact for the BU’s most strategic customers to ensure success with product adoption in both, a proactive and reactive manner. You will be a trusted advisor for their ITBM investment and let them know that you will always be with them on their entire journey.
You will work with our customers and account teams to manage their post-sale experience; to drive consumption, adoption and customer satisfaction, and ultimately make our customers happy to reference ITBM products.
We are looking for someone who likes to work with customers and use their interpersonal skills. You will be part of the customers’ journeys and will understand their product adoption path and also help them along the way with regular interaction.
What you get to do in this role:
You act as an Advisor to Lighthouse Customers and other Key Customers
- Accelerate the customers product journey to achieve faster time to value
- Advise Customers on how they can successful achieve desired outcomes with ITBM products
- Build long term relationships with Product Sponsors and other users of ITBM Products
- Develops outstanding ITBM advocates
- Provides product managers with direct feedback on product functionality you see in the field to help craft product roadmap
- Develop relationships and advise partners as necessary
You will measure and monitor the customers success in achieving their desired outcomes
- Understand customers use case and business objectives to develop and recommend adoption roadmaps to fully realize value from ITBM product
- Develop and monitor key success metrics
- Proactively identify customers in poor health and work with account teams and others to create a plan to bring those customers to good overall health
You will provide technical competencies to Customers and the greater ITBM Product Success team to solve complex challenges for ITBM customers
- Architect technical approaches and solutions for ITBM customers
You will impact how the product is built in the future by sharing your customer’s experience with Product Mgrs., development teams, sellers and delivery teams
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Have 8+ years in a customer facing role as a Solution Architect, Technical/Process Consultant, Customer Success manager, or an additional related role
- Have 2+ years of experience with the ServiceNow platform in a technical capacity: developer, solution architect, technical consultant, or another relevant role
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious about advising, coaching and mentoring customers on our technology as well as the discipline of ITBM
- Knowledge of other industry products such as Jira & ADO
- Knowledge of SN ITBM delivery methodology
- Other skills which will help you succeed in this role: knowledge of ServiceNow platform, ability to manage multiple customers engagements, creativity
- You are a great teammate
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.