Client Director - Logistics | 31242
Client Director - Logistics
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Client Director with experience to join the team in Germany This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong sales, communications and organizational skills that is eager to learn and become part of a rapidly growing company.
The Client Director will be responsible for supporting and generating new business with a defined set of Service Now’s largest existing enterprise accounts. The Client Director will own the executive relationship management with their given accounts, and lead the virtual teams in supporting the clients, including Solution Consulting, Support and Professional Services.
What you get to do in this role:
Build and manage relationships within existing clients, whilst managing to achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Providing strategic leadership to clients
- Managing all Executive relationships between ServiceNow and our clients
- Orchestrating development of accounts, including development & management of the resources worldwide
- Building trust & deep multi-tiered relationships through our customers, from project/IT teams to CxO level
- Managing expectations and building capabilities within clients and with ServiceNow to ensure the customer experience is consistently world class
- Understanding client business needs, and continually aligning engagement to new and existing business needs where ServiceNow can positively impact client satisfaction
- Achieving financial targets set out for the given set of customers, including Licenses, Renewals & Professional Services
- Developing win-win propositions for ServiceNow and our customers to achieve growth targets
- Leading ServiceNow engagement across the accounts, including sales teams in other geographies/territories to develop opportunities
- Ensuring appropriate technical alignment (pre and post sales) to enable customers
- Partnering with Professional Services and Support to ensure appropriate engagements are managed appropriately, from design, implementation to support.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Excellent client management experience including aligning account strategies to revenue opportunities
- Large 'key' account experience and track record of driving multi-million dollar revenue streams
- Experience in generating new revenue from existing accounts whilst ensuring exceptional Customer Satisfaction
- Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organization
- Experience of selling SaaS, PaaS and /or ITSM solutions highly advantageous
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Capable of leading virtual teams
- Executive level relationship management
- Commercially astute
- Ability to understand the 'bigger picture' and the business drivers around IT
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Must speak fluent German and English
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.