Senior Solution Consultant | 22200
Senior Solution Consultant
Location: Singapore, Singapore
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Senior Solution Consultant to join the rapidly growing team in Singapore. The Solution Consultant will provide expert level technical and business solution consultancy during the presales process in support of the direct sales force and partners, principally through proposal production, ServiceNow product demonstrations and the scoping and delivery of in-depth Proof-of-Concepts.
- Assisting the sales personnel in the qualification of customer needs and performing pre-demo needs analysis
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and remotely
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POC
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc
- Eloquent and fluid communication of technical/business concepts
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations etc in preparation for deployment
- Strong Pre-sales experience. Pre-sales experience and with one of more of the following is highly desirable; ITSM, SDLC, PPM, GRC, Cloud Orchestration, Event Management, Orchestration Technologies, Asset Discovery Technologies, Service Mapping Technologies, Configuration Automation Technologies, Business Intelligence, or any complimentary technologies
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Able to articulate and logically communicate concepts with technical and non-technical audiences
- Understanding of and experience selling to enterprise IT architecture.
WORKING FOR SERVICENOW:
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.