Marketing Data Specialist | 24320
Job Title: Marketing Data Specialist
Location: Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to: Senior Manager, Marketing Data Strategy
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Perform a function and service that is a critical foundation for campaign execution, insights, and advanced analytics – which offers many opportunities for high demand skills development and career growth for high performance achievers!
- Collect, query, standardize, and cleanse structured and unstructured data used for campaigns and other go to market business initiatives
- Perform recurring audits against core data source systems to ensure data integrity and reliability required for business analysis and insights
- Perform user acceptance testing (UAT) to ensure that proposed system and/or process changes do not negatively impact data quality
- Perform manual data heroics to provide marketing with best quality data
- Source and append marketing data to increase and improve marketing efforts
- Ensure marketing pipeline attribution and fidelity
- Report and present data hygiene results and root cause findings
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Technical proficiency with MS Excel a MUST; formatting, lookup comparisons, formula usage and pivot table summaries
- Highly organized and detailed approach to handling multiple tasks
- Passion for data and quality!
- Integrity – “doing the right thing” to protect and preserve our data as a treasured corporate asset
- Preferred experience in these areas – not required but is a plus:
- Technical proficiency with SQL queries for data extraction, analysis, and transformation
- Customer address data hygiene
- Dun & Bradstreet organization hierarchy data
- Sales Cycle understanding
- Sales Ops functions
- CRM systems, Microsoft Dynamics
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.