Change Manager - Federal Cloud Operations | 30274
Job Title: Change Manager - Federal Cloud Operations
Required Location: San Diego, CA
(Working remotely for this position is not possible )
Note: This position requires the Public Trust Position (PTP) Tier 2 Level suitability adjudication. If offered employment, you must be willing to complete and successfully pass the adjudication process. Any employment is contingent upon obtaining the required adjudication.
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation towards the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Due to the success of our products we are experiencing growth in virtually all areas of our organization. To sustain our growth, we are looking for drivers – people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We see to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them, not behind them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out!
ServiceNow’s Global Cloud Operations team is seeking an experienced Change Manager to provide day-to-day operational support of the Change Management process in our San Diego location. If you are a professional who thrives in a dynamic, ever-changing environment with experience in process, quality improvements, documentation, training, reporting and analytics, we want to speak with you!
What you get to do in this role:
- Serve as the primary Change Manager and a trusted partner to our local operation teams.
- Work proactively and collaboratively with the Manager of Change Management to assess and identify needed process improvement opportunities.
- Review requests for change to ensure appropriate rigor, discipline, consistency and predictability is applied across the entire organization with respect to how changes are submitted, reviewed, approved and executed.
- Chair the Change Advisory Board (CAB) meeting, produce the meeting agenda and distribute meeting minutes to stakeholders.
- Actively facilitate the creation and publication of documentation by ServiceNow employees while driving compliance and established standards.
- Edit newly submitted and existing knowledge base content for quality and effectiveness.
- Actively manage feedback, maintenance and curation of published content.
- Provide training, coaching and guidance to customers of change management process.
- Interface with subject matter experts, service owners, regional and global peers to meet process needs across multiple cross-functional teams.
- Participate in external customer and internal audits as the subject matter expert for Change Management, demonstrating adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls in a regulated market environment.
- Play a key role in defining requirements and participating in large scale projects, allowing Change Management to effectively support the delivery of scalable infrastructure solutions.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Need to be successfully processed and adjudicated for a Public Trust Position (PTP) Tier 2 clearance.
- 7+ years of professional ITILv3 Change Management experience; demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Change Management processes, principles, methods and techniques.
- Significant experience preparing audit work papers and reports with minimal supervision.
- Significant experience authoring and maintaining process-related documentation; policies, SOPs and work instructions.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented, data-driven environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Effective communicator, able to convey ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing.
- Provide after hours and weekend on-call CAB support for escalated change to implement; participates in on-call rotation with other Change Managers.
- A strong desire for continuous improvement and driven to achieve goals.
- Will participate in testing feature improvements to the ServiceNow Change Management application.
- The ability to learn quickly, be curious, open to feedback and highly adaptable.
- BS/BA degree in computer science or related discipline is preferred.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.