CSM Business Process Consultant | 23398
CSM Business Process Consultants
Location(s): EMEA - Germany
This position reports to: PLD CSM EMEA Practice Lead, CMS Practice
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive and proud of our phenomenal growth and industry-leading NPS scores. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Business Process Consultant (BPC) will be responsible for delivering Industry best practices around Customer Service Management (CSM), Field Service, Knowledge and Contact Center processes, across functional silos, geographic and business unit boundaries. This role will be responsible for provide subject matter expertise within the customer service industry. The BPC will establish, implement and manage the business change required within a customer’s organization.
What you get to do in this role:
- Become a trusted advisor to ServiceNow’s strategic clients through delivering prescriptive guidance confidently and respectfully to allow the client to maximise value from the platform.
- Work in a global team to design and establish common industry best practices focused on advocating a best practice approach for Contact center implementations.
- Lead engagements as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on CSM, Field Services and Knowledge best practices.
- Drive the customer roadmap discussions and decisions.
- Provide advisory services around the customer charter(s).
- Lead business process (re)design sessions in a consultative approach.
- Improvement and gap analysis of current / to-be processes during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders.
- Become trusted advisor status with the customer throughout the transformation
- Identifying areas of process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommending solutions that detail pros, cons and risks.
- Promote continuous process improvement practices through process metrics /KPI’s, dashboards and role accountabilities.
- Facilitate training, knowledge transfer and experience-sharing sessions.
- Lead partnership with the Product Management teams to ensure alignment with product direction and communicate product improvement recommendations to the customer base.
- Travel will be required.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has strong technical understanding and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Minimum of 5+ years customer services experience (within a contact center solution provider (SAP, com, Oracle, Microsoft, Cisco, Avaya, ININ) or related high technology business environment.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent technical / business qualification through experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years of global process management experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years of Professional Services experience.
- Proficient in process management competences.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt highly desirable.
- Extensive experience driving large scale, complex global change initiatives and programs to a successful implementation.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Global experience (for cultural awareness).
- Ability to work with cross functional remote (virtual) groups.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.