Senior Technical Consultant, CSM Practice | 24995
Senior Technical Consultant, CSM Practice
Location(s): Vienna, VA; Chicago, IL; Atlanta, GA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive and proud of our phenomenal growth and industry-leading NPS scores. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking Senior Consultants to be responsible for the successful delivery of ServiceNow's Customer Service Management (CSM) solutions and services, in a client consulting environment.
The Consultant will be responsible for delivering Industry best practices around Customer Service, Field Service, Knowledge and Contact Center processes, across functional silos, geographic and business unit boundaries. This role will be responsible for provide subject matter expertise within the industry.
What you get to do in this role:
- Subject Matter Expert on the delivery of CSM platform
- Lead all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including:
- Application UI Configuration
- Workflow Configuration
- Development of required client specific reporting
- Development of requirement integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.)
- Interface with ServiceNow technical teams, such as Cloud Infrastructure, to successfully set up the SaaS platform
- Be a lead member of the overall implementation project team
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on CSM best practices, including the Field Services Management (FSM) and Knowledge Management applications.
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Up to 50% travel annually
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions in client environments
- Experience of WebServices, API’s, Database-level integrations/ETL
- Windows/Linux Operating System, Virtual machine configuration and connectivity
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology and proven experience in technical consulting roles
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.