Administrative Assistant (Contract) | 25602
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
ServiceNow, The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet; we’re looking for professionals who aren’t content with the status quo – people who are more interested in how things could become. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
The Global Talent Team in APJ enables the Businesses in bringing in, nurturing great talent while enabling the mission of building a high performing, healthy company that scales.
In this role you will provide administrative support to the APAC Global Talent Leader’s calendar. Additionally, you will need to provide support to the GT Team for common group projects and Talent initiatives that cut across the region.
What you get to do in this role:
- Be a proactive, one step ahead work-ethic, with a great can-do attitude and approach. Someone with a high execution, bias for action, ability to work independently with minimal direction, ability to partner across the region with team.
- High level of confidentiality, discernment and judgment.
- Ability to Multi-task, juggle multiple calendars, team’s requests and exercise flexibility in responding to fast changing needs and priorities.
- Ability to anticipate scheduling conflicts and recommend solutions.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, with a desire to offer suggestions and improvements.
- Superior communication skills with the ability to work across all levels, internally and with agencies.
- Desire to grow and take on your own projects and work under pressure while consistently meeting deadlines.
Key Responsibilities include -
- Supporting & planning key team activities (such as offsites, staff meeting agendas, meeting minutes, space planning,etc)
- Calendar and Meeting management: coordinate internal and external meetings including staff meetings, partner meetings, brown bags, virtual meetings/Zoom scheduling, off- site meetings and events, and one-on-one meetings. Assist with food orders, meeting needs, agenda support and note taking. Proactively manage calendar requests and conflicts.
- Creating, tracking, planning budgets
- Handle all travel (flight, hotel, car) arrangements (domestic and international).
- Expense management duties for HR Leadership, which includes submitting expense reports and receipts in a timely manner.
- Keeping track of all HR projects in the pipeline ensuring dates are being adhered to
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
- Project work as needed to support the teams' goals
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of Administrative assistant experience.
- Experience with work across the region
- Willingness to experiment with new ways of collaborative working
- Comfortable with technologies such Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Zoom, Concur.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.