Executive Assistant, Product and Industry Marketing | 22409
Executive Assistant, Product and Industry Marketing
Location: Santa Clara
<boilerplate goes here>
ServiceNow, Inc. has an immediate need for a talented Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the company’s Product and Industry Marketing organization. In addition to supporting the VP of the team, this role will support the VP of IT Workflow Product Marketing.
ServiceNow seeks the best and brightest candidate who values professional relationships complemented by creativity and team work. Further, the right candidate will have demonstrated progressive success as an executive assistant supporting a dynamic and high demanding organization and senior-level executives in a fast-paced, high tech environment.
Must be competent in performing tasks with minimal direction and willingness to handle a wide variety of situations, as well as competing priorities, in a timely and efficient manner with a great attitude and sense of humor. Assignments can be both routine and non-routine and require originality, ingenuity and ability to handle multiple projects at one time. Candidate must have outstanding time management and organizational skills, relying on expertise and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Must be able to assist executive and organizations with best usage of time, making decisions regarding priorities and work activities with ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
This position is expected to involve a high degree of confidentiality, creativity, latitude, flexibility and availability for effective and efficient performance for support required.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide support to two executives and possibly support to their teams.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and maintain complex and changing calendars working through scheduling roadblocks.
- Coordination of cubical space planning for incoming new hires on marketing floor
- Draft and prepare routine and advanced correspondence including emails, letters, memoranda, meeting minutes, power point presentations and reports. Review outgoing correspondence for accuracy, format consistency, signatures and conformance with executive procedures.
- Assist executives and organizations with optimum usage of time. Make decisions regarding short-term priorities and work activities.
- Arrange all domestic and international travel to ensure consistency within company procedures and support organization in obtaining necessary travel documents including Visa/passport, etc. as necessary.
- Key liaison for the organization to ensure preparation for meetings and events run smoothly. Meeting planning includes anticipating materials needed for meeting as well as preparation for internal/external meetings.
- Provide routine administrative support such as copying, faxing, scanning, organizing and filing confidential files and records systems of the organization.
- Assist internal departments with the setup of new hires. Assist new hires with processes including expense reporting and travel systems and other internal processes and tools.
- Compile, prepare and process executives’ expenses and credit card reconciliation where needed.
- Use political savvy and sophistication to filter through and facilitate actionable items.
- Provide administrative support and cross-coverage to manager and administration staff, as necessary.
- Associates Degree with a minimum of 8-10 years of experience supporting Vice President or above, or a Bachelor of Science or Arts degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience supporting Vice President or above in a demanding fast-
- Highly organized with exceptional communication skills and fully capable to take initiative, manage and oversee variety of high priority projects from multiple management and professional levels successfully with minimal direction.
- Highly proactive, detailed oriented, self-motivated, adaptive, and creative.
- Exceptional professional demeanor and soft-skills.
- Must be strong team player with positive and personable and upbeat can-do attitude.
- Strong work ethics, integrity and confidentiality.
- Advanced experience with WebEx, Microsoft Office suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Box, Concur and Zoom.
- Must be highly flexible with time and schedule; able and available to travel up to two weeks per year.
- Flexible and eager to take on new responsibilities.
© 2019 ServiceNow, Inc. All rights reserved.
ServiceNow and the ServiceNow logo are trademarks of ServiceNow, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.