Senior Partner Program Manager, ACE Strategic Initiatives & Programs | 25474
Senior Partner Program Manager, ACE Strategic Initiatives & Programs
Location(s): Santa Clara, CA; San Francisco, CA; San Diego, CA
This position reports to: ACE (Alliances & Channel Ecosystem) Strategic Programs and Operations Leader
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
We are looking for an experienced and world class senior program manager to fill the ‘Strategic Initiatives Program Manager’ position in support of key ACE organization initiatives commissioned by the SVP, ACE. This high profile role will focus on a rolling portfolio of 3-5 strategic & priority initiatives across the ACE organization to enable business process rigor, discipline, governance and execution on critical initiatives and programs. It will also be important for the individual to be capable of engaging on initiatives where evaluating and assessing ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ process gaps and opportunities are required, as well as developing ‘best practice’ recommendations to enable scalable outcomes. The individual should have a strong balance of both strategic and tactical engagement experiences, as well as a track record of effectively collaborating with multiple cross functional organizations and leaders to create consensus aligned to the desired outcomes of the relevant initiative.
It will also be important for the individual to possess strong written & oral communication skills and gifted at composing crisp executive summaries. In addition, the individual should possess strong ppt and excel pivot table skills, as well as experience creating simple and compelling ppt updates for checkpoint and business review documents.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of Program Management experience required
- 3+ years of experience working with Channel Partners
- Experience working with PaaS, ISVs, Consulting or Reseller organizations
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience working with teams across multiple departments, and cross-functional groups
- Ability to create and maintain key relationships with subject matter experts for creation of program structure and ongoing refinements
- Excellent executive presence, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Innovative, Self-Starter, Problem-Solver, and efficiency focused
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage teams through influence while managing critical programs
- BA/BS or equivalent; MBA is a plus
- A sense of humor, a (mostly) positive outlook, and hates to fail but isn’t afraid of failing
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.